Tracie

Tracie

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Feeling Greatful

Summer is almost here, it is one of my favorite seasons. I love watching everything in spring bloom, getting ready for summer pleasure. My gardens growing every day, we will have lots of corn for Aaron for sure. While preparing for this summer season I have watched and listened to some of my friends going thru some struggles. I feel like my struggles just do not matter compared to theirs. I realize I am so thankful for my life and the air God gives me every day to breath. God could take me anytime, so I while I am still here I am choosing to appreciate life. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally, he has been my biggest cheerleader while I have been going to school. I have 3 kids who show me love all the time and continuously have me laughing.


 I am in awe that my youngest will be 17 in 4 months, and is asking about driving and researching cars...lol I am just really feeling grateful God has always kept my family and I safe, he has always provided and he is always reminding me thru songs and scripture how much he loves me. I love the song, "lead me to the cross", one of my favorites.
I can't wait to call our friends and invite them over for bbq's, berry picking, beach trips and putting my feet in the sand. I love summer!


Plus I found and awesome deal on a patio set on Craigslist so I am ready are you?

                                               My family is full of laughter and love!



No comments:

Post a Comment